Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity. We are looking for talented individual with relevant skills and experience for an Cleaner role, which is based in CCBSA Bloemfontein. The successful candidate will report directly to the SHEQ Manager in CCBSA Bloemfontein. KEY PURPOSE To ensure the cleanliness of prescribed work areas as directed by the Supervising Officer, using the prescribed methods and frequencies in line with the requirements of the cleaning specification. The successful candidate will report to the Supervisor.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Emptying and cleaning of waste bins or similar receptacles, transporting
• Using electrically powered scrubbing and polishing machines to burnish, scrub, polish and spray clean floors (after receiving proper instruction and training).
• Using electrically powered pick up machines. • Working at heights may include using high level equipment. •
• To clean toilets, urinals, hand basins, sinks, baths, showers and drinking fountains.
• Deep cleaning of ablutions.
• Cleaning of Drains.
• Working in the gardens which may include removal of weed, using of pesticides, cutting of lawns and pruning of trees and shrubs. •
• To undertake wall washing or inside window pane cleaning at prescribed heights limits.
• To carry out any other reasonable duties within the overall function of the job.
• Cleaners are to report to the supervisor or Team leader in charge, any factors that are likely to affect his/her work which they consider that the caretaker or cleaner in charge should be aware.
• The location of cleaning areas may need to be changed to meet the needs of the establishment.
• All staff are expected to be courteous to colleagues and visitors and provide a welcoming