The Anglo American six-month’s Mining Learnership Programme is an enrichment programme for the community on Trackless Mobile Machinery (TMM) and will enable you to develop skills with classroom and on-the-job training in surface mining. This Programme will enable you to maximise your potential along with a tailored plan to provide you with a future to make a difference.
As you progress through your mining learnership programme, they will help you discover your real capability and develop your skills as a future Drilling or Blasting Assistant and/or various Trackless Mobile Equipment.
• You must have successfully obtained a Grade 12 or Technical N3 with Mathematics Literacy or Mathematics. Physical Science will be advantageous.
• A valid South African Driver’s License. • Successfully pass a VTA (Vienna Testing System) / (DOVER) and obtain a Certificate of Fitness (medical assessment) before the mining learnership will commence. Anglo American Mining Learnership Additional information:
• A stipend/allowance per month, for duration of programme
• Free training and experiential learning
• MQA Certificate after competency declaration to add to skills
• Personal Protective Equipment Successful candidates will be required to complete background screening which may include a criminal check and validation of qualifications