A company in the Chemical Industry is seeking to appoint 4 unemployed learners to study towards a National Certificate in Business Administration and Freight Handling Learnership (NQF 3).
1 x Freight Handling and 2 x Business Administration learners will be based in Prospecton
1x Business Administration learner will be based in Midrand.
Business Administration/Freight Handling Learnership
Duties & Responsibilities
- The Business Admin learner-ship will require that the candidate attend all theoretical classes
- Candidates to attend classes seven days per month for ten months.
- Attendance of theoretical classes at the Training Centre and practical training.
- Undertake overtime duties as and when required.
Business Administration/Freight Handling Learnership –
Experience & Qualifications
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification with Mathematical Literacy / Mathematics / English / Accounting would be advantageous)
- A valid drivers license is a requirement for the freight learner
- Age group 18 – 25 years.
- Ability to work within a Chemical environment.
- Basic computer literacy would be an advantage.
- Team Work.
- Attention to detail.
- Achieve competency in all relevant NQF Level 3 Unit Standards and compile a Portfolio of Evidence in support of this qualification.