A mineral based company invites learners who have completed N4 Electrical Engineering to a Learnership. Candidates must reside in Gauteng, Northwest, Mpumalanga and Limpopo provinces.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Ensure that task related SOPs & checklists are adhered to at all times.
2. Ensure that proper documentation is used applicable to task at hand.
3. Assist line manager with major and minor tasks to be detailed in objectives.
4. Compile daily, weekly, monthly reports as stipulated by line manager.
5. Ensure adherence to all company health & safety practices and procedures.
6. Attend college classes on a 3 month block basis as determined by the company.
7. Focus areas include, Basic Fitting theory. Repairing, installing and maintaining pumps. Maintaining
Conveyor belts. Engineering drawings and maintaining all related mechanical equipments.
Desired Experience & Qualification
N4 – Electrical Engineering
Number of vacancies: 50