Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Recruiter: Select One
Job Ref: JHB000023/LM
Summary: As a Corporate Cleaner, you are at the heart of our operation and we are looking for individuals who share our energy and passion and will contribute to our ongoing success.
As a Corporate Cleaner, you are at the heart of our operation and we are looking for individuals who share our energy and passion and will contribute to our ongoing success.
You’ll be working in a team full of high energy cleaners. We are looking for the right candidates to commit to working various shifts and hours (Including Weekends & Public Holidays).
To work under the direction of the Facilities Services Supervisor and Management staff to provide a clean, safe and hygienic environment. Your main aim will be to provide a cleaning service that meets our contractual commitments and to carry out a range of cleaning activities which include, but not limited to; sweeping, dusting, vacuuming, emptying bins, cleaning wash rooms/toilets, polishing of surface and mopping of areas required.
You will also:
- Ensure that areas are cleaned to the highest standards at all times
- Maintain Health and Safety standards at all times.
- Ensure equipment is cleaned, maintained and stored correctly
- Deal with any customer requests promptly and courteously
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and use initiative
- To be reliable and responsible with a flexible approach to work
- Previous cleaning experience is preferred
- Be willing to work flexibly in accordance with the needs of the service