The core purpose of the role is to ensure the effective picking and packing of goods according to company standards.
Key Performance Areas:
- Warehouse assistance
The main duties and responsibilities under each Key Performance Area:
- Ensure accurate picking of stock according to picking slip.
- Verify that correct stock was picked.
- Ensure accurate packing of stock into correct areas.
- Ensure Effective wrapping of the product to ensure protection.
- Ensure correct stock is submitted to dispatch area.
- Prepare products for shipment or delivery.
- Pack and load products onto vehicles according to company specifications.
- Grade 10, with ability to read and write in English.
- Advantageous: Valid Code 8 driver’s license.
- Advantageous: Forklift license
- Ability to do basic numerical calculations.
- Ability to carry heavy material.
Apply before Saturday, May 30, 2020