Location: lenasia, Gauteng, South Africa
Salary: Annual Salary plus Benefits
Recruiter: The Recruitment Agency South Africa
Job Ref: Trasa Artisan Electrician
Date posted: Friday, March 13, 2020
Summary: a Well Known Company is looking to employ an Qualified Artisan Electrician with Millwright knowledge to join their dynamic team of experts.
Basic Salary: R20 000.00 p.m. (Additional perks 9% block allowance, 20% performance
Bonus both calculated from the basic salary, 50% Medical Aid employee has to find their own medical aid and be on a debit order, 5% Provident Fund by employer and 5% employee contribution)
Purpose: To maintain and uphold the functioning and safety of the electrical systems
Regular checks of earth leakage units; safety alarms; safety switches.
* Work planned to give attention to all the critical areas.
To repair electrical faults:
* Competent fault finding which improves on the standards of previous functioning.
* Improvements on how to avoid faults.
To carry out electrical installations:
* Installations properly planned and executed.
* Effective electrical support to general maintenance of the plant and offices.
To complete the required paper work related to the job:
* Completion of weekly check lists with paper trail for record purposes.
* Job cards completed for breakdowns supporting general maintenance.
To attend to all safety aspects related to electrical equipment:
* Electrical equipment in good working condition at all times.
* Mini risk assessments per job to ensure safe work planning.
- Grade 12
- Must have Wire man’s license, Full N4 electrical,