Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Salary: R8k per month
Recruiter: Jean Fowlds Consultancy
Job Ref: JFGM003
Date posted: Tuesday, March 3, 2020
Summary: Must have completed all 5 (five) Apprentice Millwright modules in order to be considered. Young, vibrant and a true go-getter. Career orientated. Fixed-term contract, if successful the client will pay for test trade.
My client is seeking Apprentice Millwrights for the various factories in Gauteng area.
Looking for true “go-getters” that are willing and able to work hard in obtaining a successful career.
- Excellent Matric results with Science and Math
- N2 is a prerequisite.
Must have completed all 5 modules applicable to Millwright training:
- MODULE 1: Principles of Electricity
- MODULE 2: Basic Fitting and rigging & basic welding
- MODULE 3: Hydraulics and pneumatics, mechanical appliance
- MODULE 4: Basic electronics, power and control
- MODULE 5: Panels and fault finding, programming and logic control.
- PASS RATE ON THE ABOVE REQUIRED IS MINIMUM 75%
IMPORTANT TO NOTICE:This is a fixed-term contract. Should the candidate be successful during this contract period of 12 months, the company might consider paying for the full Trade Test. This is truly a unique opportunity for the most energetic, passionate and vibrant individual with expert Apprentice Millwright knowledge.