Duties & Responsibilities
- Use industrial engineering tools and techniques to measure and evaluate processes, operations, work methods, layouts and flow.
- Design and create proposals for improved systems, layouts and work methods as well as present these to management.
- Communication with manager/supervisor – daily, weekly and monthly.
- Ensure the best health and safety practices are observed and identify any potential contraventions.
- Perform any ad-hoc duties as set out by your manager
- Currently completing ND in Industrial Engineering and eligible for in-service training.
- Capability to work cross-departmentally and in collaboration with a diverse set of individuals.
- Ability to deal with a stressful environment while maintaining high levels of composure and professionalism.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail to effectively handle and manage multiple tasks.
- Strong mathematical and computer competence, with the ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Proficiency in Solidworks will be essential.
- Good communication skills.
Mechanical Engineering Students-(P1& P2), Bloemfontein – Careers24 This position reports to: Maintanance ManagerApply before Tuesday, March 3, 2020 – 9 Days leftCompanies may expire jobs at their own discretion.If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.