- Job ID: 4234
- Position Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Store Management & Field
- Workplace Type:
- Division: TFG Jewellery Division
- Province: Limpopo
- Location: Limpopo All Areas
- Suburb: Tzaneen
With a vision to be the leading fashion lifestyle retailer in Africa, The Foschini Group (TFG) consists of 22 stylish local and international retail brands. We are an innovative force with a passion for retail.
With over 200 stores located in prime shopping centres and CBDs in Southern Africa, The Jewellery Division, includes American Swiss, Sterns, PrimeTime and Matt & May
Our stores offer a range of quality accessories and jewellery products coveted by Customers who celebrate and live life to fullest.
As a Store Leader, you will be expected to drive exceptional Customer Service and lead the store team by building the best team to deliver service.
Your key areas of responsibilities will include:
- Leading the store team to achieve business results
- Deliver exceptional customer service by implementing and monitoring our Customer experience strategy and standards within the store
- Achieving store results by driving and ensuring achievement of turnover, new accounts and rewards programmes
- Effective managing of stock and minimising in-store risk
- Lead, inspire and motivate the store team to focus on our brand and make the customer their priority
- Recruit, develop, manage and coach the store team to achieve success
- Be a Brand Ambassador who represents the brand, builds Customer loyalty and encourages the team to foster personalised Customer relationships
Proven experience operating at a Store Manager level
Ability to manage a high performing team
Ability to build and maintain strong, business partnerships with support teams
A leader who develops, inspires, motivates and drives a high performing team
Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
Passion for delivering exceptional Customer Service
Ability to drive the achievement of store KPI’s
Ability to influence the store team and lead change effectively
Business acumen and numerical ability
Organised and attention to detail