Job at Midvaal Local Municipality in Meyerton
- Assist with the billing process (rates and service charges)
- Assist with customer care in the income section (customer queries, complaints etc.)
- Assist with cashiering when required
- Assist with the completion of National Treasury reporting templates
- Assist with the compilation of recons
- Other administrative functions
- Assist with Expenditure and SCM related functions
- Assist with Asset Management functions
- Assist with Risk Management, Insurance Claims & Compliance matters
The training program is aimed at training candidates in practical local government accounting with the view to qualify for a position after training. Such appointment cannot be guaranteed. Preferably own transport.
ONLY UNEMPLOYED GRADUATES, MEETING THE REQUIREMENTS, RESIDING WITHIN THE MIDVAAL AREA WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION.
CLOSING DATE: 26 August 2019 @ 12:00
PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Please note that transport and accommodation costs, to and from Midvaal, are not reimbursed. Midvaal Local Municipality is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and is committed to the achievement and maintenance of representativeness (race, gender, disability). Candidates whose appointment will promote representativeness will be given preference.