- location – Centurion
- Full Time
- Salary – R 130000 to 145000 Annually
- Must have an appropriate Matric and a Secretarial or Office Administration certificate
- Must have a minimum of one (1) year relevant experience as a receptionist in a service delivery focused environment.
- Must be fluent in English and a at least understand a minimum of either of the South African languages, preferably Nguni and Sotho,
- Attention to detail
- Possess good interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent knowledge the Ms-Office package, such as word, excel, and PowerPoint, etc.
- Other competencies may include but not limited to: Language Skills, mathematical Skills; Reasoning Ability, Customer Service, Interpersonal Skills
- Problem Solving, Oral Communication, Written Communication, People skills.
Key Task and Responsibilities:
- To answer all incoming telephone calls within three (3) rings
- To ensure that all walk-in clients are assisted within three (3) minutes of arrival
- To ensure that all correspondence is dispatched within twenty-four (24) hours
- To ensure that reception area is well managed exudes a professional image of the Council
- To ensure that all administration and filing is up to date
- To present a professional image of the Council
- General Administration
If you are interested click here to apply https://www.pnet.co.za/candidate/login?