- Full Time
- Salary Neg.
Duties & ResponsibilitiesD
- To source, screen and select competent candidates with the appropriate skills through various recruitment and selection processes.
- Coordinate shopfloor (General Workers) recruitment activities (Internal & External).
- Conduct interviews and guide managers with the shortlisting.
- Draft contracts and compiling personnel files.
- Ensure candidate database is updated on a regular basis.
- Screen applications and identify the candidates to be interviewed in consultation with the line manager.
- Ensure recruitment policies, procedures and techniques are adhered to and look for ways to improve.
- Adhoc HR duties?
Experience & Qualification
- Certificate/Diploma or relevant qualification in Human Resources Management.
- 2 years’ experience in a HR environment with at least 1 year in a recruitment role.
- Computer literate and knowledgeable on information systems.
- Competency based interviewing experience.
- Knowledge of relevant employment legislation (LRA) and HR principles and best practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Display confidence and must be resourceful.
- Ability to work under pressure and a high attention to detail.
Fair Cape Dairies (Pty) Ltd
Lauda Rd, Killarney Gardens, 7441 Western Cape, South Africa
apply here https://www.pnet.co.za/candidate/login?