Work type Full Time
Duties & Responsibilities
- To support implementation of the business requirements for the delivery of Work Packages and Change Requests in relation to the Salesforce solutions.
- Assist in the day-to-day administration and monitoring of the Salesforce solutions, and act as the subject matter expert for Salesforce.
- To implement application development requirements, with a constant focus on providing technical guidance and coordinating business efficiencies through the activities of applications development.
- To liaise with IT infrastructure services and other third parties, in support of applications maintenance and development activities.
- To promote opportunities for shared salesforce applications and common business efficiencies.
- To define, plan and manage releases of Salesforce application updates.
- To support improvement initiatives involving business applications.
- To support the strategy for strategic, tactical and maintenance activities.
- To take responsibility for time management; reporting and monitoring; risk management; issue management; quality assurance and change management in the Salesforce environment.
- To act as technical expert for Salesforce, and share knowledge as appropriate.
- To support other application team members and assigned resources as appropriate to the implementation of application related activities.
Qualifications (You need at least one)
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1
- Salesforce Platform Developer 2
Experience & Qualification
- Salesforce.com Development experience
- Lightning Component Development
- Visual Force Development
- Knowledge of the Salesforce Lightning Design System
- Experience in the following programming frameworks: C#, JS, HTML, SCSS, Node.js
- Experience in Multiple Salesforce.com Products such as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud.
- Experience in following standard coding practices, keeping custom code organized, readable, maintainable, and documented.
- Custom Business Process Developments via Salesforce administration and configuration. Including Apex Technology.
- Involvement on Implementing Integration Solutions using Salesforce API and Third Party Technologies
click here to apply