|Old Mutual Life Assurance Company – |
Sandton, Gauteng Apply On Company Site
|Support the Financial Wellbeing Programme Team:|
– Coordinating and booking education sessions
– Booking of travel and accommodation
– Expense management – Loading of leads onto CsI
– Maintenance of learner database – Recording of all sessions on linear calendar (including maintenance)
– Support account specialists with wellness days – Booking of meetings (rooms, catering, team activities)
– Liaising with stakeholders o Retail o Clients o OMCC o Sales
– Monthly client reporting
– Follows standardised processes and provides administrative support in line with normal business functioning.
– Provides an indirect service to customers and intermediaries.
– Responds to immediate administrative requirements within procedure.
– Follows standardised processes and provides administrative support in line with normal business functioning. Delivers on daily production standards.
– Accountable for service delivery through own efforts. o Individually accountable for managing own time, tasks and output quality for periods of 1 day to a maximum of 3 months.
– Makes increased contributions by broadening individual skills. o Collaborates effectively with others to achieve personal results. o Accepts and lives the company values.
Quality Assurance o Performs quality checks on own work. o Adheres to service and quality standards.
Matric or equivalent Recognition of Prior Learning.
2 yrs+ experience as an administrator.
Extensive product and process knowledge (multi skilled) Decision Making Gaining Commitment Information Monitoring Initiating Action Ownership