Location: Centurion, South Africa
Salary: 500 000 Annually
Job Ref: CER007849/AnM
Summary: A leader in the banking industry with a global footprint is looking for a seasoned Java Developer with exceptional coding skills to be part of the bankâs software development team. Be part of a team that sets the pace through IT and Innovation within the banking sector and pioneer technological advancements across South Africa and grow your skills through working with highly skilled developers
- Analyse business requirements and ensure that the designed solution meets the requirements
- Meet with the client or designer to ensure that you understand the requirements and desired outcome.
- Write code that is maintainable and document the entire process, this applies to a wide range of projects they will be working on.
- Responsible for testing and ensuring that the project or application meets the requirements prior to deployment and fixing any errors that might occur in the process.
- Integrate the application or systems with other systems at the implementation or deployment stage
- Maintenance the system and enhance it upon receiving change requests.
- Provide motivation to junior developers through mentoring and guiding them.
- Bachelors of Science in computer science and mathematics, Information technology of
- BSc (Hons) would be advantageous
Knowledge and experience:
- Working with software development technologies on both frontend and backend.
- At least four years of working experience as a java developer.
- Knowledge of tools such as Java, JSP or hibernate, EJB, JPA, HTML, J2EE,
- Proactive at all times and work well in a team.
- Result and goal orientated with the drive to succeed in everything you do.
- Must be able to keep track of progress.
- Unique problem solving skills and pay close attention to detail.
- Good communication skills and well spoken.
——–Please upload your CV here——–>