Location: Nigel and Pretoria
Gibela Transport Rail invites motivated and dynamic and recently qualified graduates to apply for 12 months Graduate Programme. The successful candidates will be based at our various manufacturing sites Nigel (Ekurhuleni) and Wolmerton (Pretoria North).
- No previous work experiences.
- South African citizen between 18 and 35 years of age.
- Excellent communicate skills in English.
- MS Office literate.
- Relevant tertiary qualification.
- Behavioral requirements include:
- Demonstrate Honesty and Integrity
- Reliable, efficient, self-reliant and flexible
- Positive outlook driven and passionate
- 12-month programmed that will provide a unique opportunity to gain valuable skills in the world of transport rail manufacturing.
- A challenging work environment and an exciting job content working in various teams within the environment.
- Training and development of technical and non-technical skills.
Application Process to be considered:
Applications must be accompanied by a recently updated comprehensive CV, latest certified copies of all qualifications (academic transcript must be attached) and certified copy of SA identity document.
NB: Clearly indicate on the cover of the CV the reference number of the graduate programme you are applying for (e.g. REF HSE-01)
|Testing & CommissioningRef-TC-01BSc / BEng Electrical Engineering / Electronics|
|Supply Chain / Warranty Sourcing LogisticsRef-SC-01BTech / Degree – Supply Chain / Logistics|
|Supplier DevelopmentRef-SD-01BTech / Degree Industrial Engineering|
|Facilities ManagementRef-FM-01BTech / BSc / BEng Electrical / Mechanical Engineering|
|EngineeringRef-Eng-01BTech / BSc / BEng Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical Engineering Computers / Mechatronics / Information Systems|
|Train SystemsRef-TS-01BTech / BSc / BEng Electrical Engineering|
|TSSSA-IndustrialRef-TSSSA-01BTech / Degree in Industrial Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Information Systems|
|Process Manufacturing EngineeringRef-PME-01BSc / BTech / BEng Industrial Engineering / Mechanical / Information System / Welding|
|Project ManagementRef-PM-01BTech / BSc Information Science / Computer Systems / Administration Management / Industrial / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering|
|Environmental Health and SafetyRef-EHS-01BTech / Degree in Occupational Health and Safety orequivalent Environmental Health / Science|
|QualityRef-QA-01BTech / Degree in Quality Assurance / Industrial Engineering|
|Human ResourceRef-HR-01BTech / Degree Human Resource Management related studies|
|FinanceRef-FIN-01BTech / Bcom Accounting|
|GSIRef-GSI-01BTech / Degree Industrial Engineering|